Going to the park down the road has become a daily ritual, even on cold days like today. Luke & Kate really don't understand cold, so we just bundle them up and let them go at it. The just love the outdoors and for that I am very thankful. Both of them are starting to pick up more words, which can be good and bad. We haven't had issues with Mommy being at school when they wake up for 3 days now so hopefully that won't change. They love Katie, and we are so blessed to have her in our lives.
My interview went well today, but I won't know anything for a couple of months. So we'll live our lives and enjoy some adventures. We're headed to the ranch this weekend. It should be lots of fun and hopefully I can get some good pictures with the new camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment