Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Hoping all moms have a wonderful day and feel appreciated. I can hardly believe I am celebrating my fourth Mother's Day. Kate and Luke are definitely the light in our lives and bring us so much joy.
The kids got the opportunity to decorate a cake for their mom at school on Friday. My silly kiddos insisted on candles and also singing happy birthday to me. Lesson learned: 3 year olds associate cakes with birthdays, but they also new it was Mother's Day. We will be celebrating the day with a family trip to the beach.
Who can resist these blues eyes and curly hair? Well, maybe if she weren't about the messiest child anyway. My beautiful daughter is also the kid who doesn't mind being covered head to toe with dirt.

And read into the eyes of this handsome fellow. They say I look cute, act shy, but beware I am very a mischevious little boy when it comes down to it.
Motherhood is an amazing thing. There are days when tearing you hair out definitely seems like an option, but three little words can make it better, "I Love You!


No comments: