Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Partying, Gardening, and Fishing

Well, this picture was suppose to go the bottom but sometimes this site is uncooperative. As you can see this is Trent's cake for his party. It was a combined effort among Grammy, Kate, and I. If anyone needs to make maroon icing I know how.


So, we decided to plant a little garden this year not expecting much. We are so excited that things turned out better than we thought. The plants are actually quite crowded since they all survived. We have squash, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and cantaloupe. We also have corn in another part of the backyard.


The kids love going out to check on the garden in the evenings and helping to water. They also have been able to pick tomatoes from Grammy and Grandpa's garden as well.

We spent the weekend in Eagle Lake, spending time with Trent before he headed out and enjoying his congratulations/going away party! We took the kids fishing and I was able to get a "few" good pictures (too many to choose from).
Luke chewing in grass like his Daddy.



continued below...

No comments: